Veriti, a startup in security automation, comes out of hiding with $18.5 million30.Dec.2022
Veriti, a platform for integrating cybersecurity infrastructure, has just come out of stealth with a $18.5 million fundraising round led by NFX and Amiti and including $12 million from Insight Partners. The recently announced funding is being used to scale Veriti's business operations and expand its product line, according to CEO Adi Ikan.
Top Blog Posts
- Spotify launches audiobooks in more English-speaking markets outside the US 3 months ago
- Proton Drive End-to-End Encrypted Cloud Storage Comes to Mobile Devices 3 months ago
- Venmo has delivered in-app donations to charities and a redesigned cash switch screen. 3 months ago
- Jakarta-based fintech Akulaku raises $200 million from Japan's largest bank 3 months ago
- Amie made $7 million with a bossy calendar and to-do app 3 months ago