To increase software supply chain security, Arnica raises $7 million30.Dec.2022
These days, security teams, developers, and government officials all want to discuss the hazards associated with the software supply chain. Therefore, it should come as no surprise that VCs continue to finance businesses in this industry despite the current state of the economy. Arnica, a startup that aids businesses and adopts a slightly broader perspective on supply chain security than most of its competitors, is one of the newest members of this club. The business revealed today that it has raised a seed round of $7 million.
Top Blog Posts
- Spotify launches audiobooks in more English-speaking markets outside the US 3 months ago
- Proton Drive End-to-End Encrypted Cloud Storage Comes to Mobile Devices 3 months ago
- Venmo has delivered in-app donations to charities and a redesigned cash switch screen. 3 months ago
- Jakarta-based fintech Akulaku raises $200 million from Japan's largest bank 3 months ago
- Amie made $7 million with a bossy calendar and to-do app 3 months ago