Spotify launches audiobooks in more English-speaking markets outside the US30.Dec.2022
Spotify today announced that it is expanding its newly launched audiobook service outside the United States. The service will also be available in other English-speaking markets, including the UK, Ireland, Australia and New Zealand, allowing users to access Spotify's catalog of audiobook titles through the streaming app.
The company first launched support for audiobooks in the US in his September of this year, giving users access to over 300,000 of his audiobook titles. Find them in our new audiobook hub and curated recommendations in the Spotify app. First, Spotify editors select tracks to recommend to users of the streaming app. But over time, Spotify plans to use algorithmic recommendations to suggest tracks to users, similar to what's happening now with other supported audio formats like music and podcasts. I am doing.
Top Blog Posts
- Spotify launches audiobooks in more English-speaking markets outside the US 3 months ago
- Proton Drive End-to-End Encrypted Cloud Storage Comes to Mobile Devices 3 months ago
- Venmo has delivered in-app donations to charities and a redesigned cash switch screen. 3 months ago
- Jakarta-based fintech Akulaku raises $200 million from Japan's largest bank 3 months ago
- Amie made $7 million with a bossy calendar and to-do app 3 months ago