Proton Drive End-to-End Encrypted Cloud Storage Comes to Mobile Devices30.Dec.2022
Proton, a Swiss company that offers a range of privacy-focused online services, has officially launched an end-to-end encrypted (E2EE) cloud storage service on mobile devices.
Founded in 2014, Proton got its start as an encrypted Gmail alternative called Proton Mail, but in recent years the company has launched its own VPN, Calendar released on the web in 2020, and more. I've tried replicating various Google services with a twist on privacy. before bringing it to mobile this year.
Proton also launched a cloud storage service for mixes on the web in September after a long beta period. It is currently rolling out on Android and iOS.
Top Blog Posts
- Spotify launches audiobooks in more English-speaking markets outside the US 3 months ago
- Proton Drive End-to-End Encrypted Cloud Storage Comes to Mobile Devices 3 months ago
- Venmo has delivered in-app donations to charities and a redesigned cash switch screen. 3 months ago
- Jakarta-based fintech Akulaku raises $200 million from Japan's largest bank 3 months ago
- Amie made $7 million with a bossy calendar and to-do app 3 months ago