Pearpop raises $18 million at $300 million valuation to expand social collaboration marketplace30.Dec.2022
Social collaboration marketplace Pearpop today announced it has requested an extension to its Series A funding round for 2021. The company raised a Series A in which he raised $18 million, valuing him at $300 million. Since launching in October 2020, Pearpop has raised his $34 million in funding.
New investments include funding from Ashton Kutcher and Guy Oseary's Sound Ventures and Alexis Ohanian's Seven Seven Six. Blockchange Ventures, Avalanches Blizzard Fund and C2 Ventures also participated in the round. Pearpop allows creators and brands to win collaborations with celebrities like Madonna and creators like Sommer Ray. These celebrities and influencers can pitch opportunities to collaborate on TikTok. Alternatively, you can run a "challenge". In this case, you'll be asked to post on her TikTok or Instagram with a specific prompt or tone for a chance at cash rewards determined by engagement milestones. Pearpop has attracted brands such as Amazon, Netflix, Chipotle, Rakuten, Universal Pictures, Sonos, Beyond Meat and many other celebrities such as Doja Cat, The Weeknd, Madonna, Shawn Mendez and Post Malone.
Top Blog Posts
- Spotify launches audiobooks in more English-speaking markets outside the US 3 months ago
- Proton Drive End-to-End Encrypted Cloud Storage Comes to Mobile Devices 3 months ago
- Venmo has delivered in-app donations to charities and a redesigned cash switch screen. 3 months ago
- Jakarta-based fintech Akulaku raises $200 million from Japan's largest bank 3 months ago
- Amie made $7 million with a bossy calendar and to-do app 3 months ago