Bumble Introduces New Pre-Game Message “Kudos”30.Dec.2022
Bumble has experimented with many ways to allow users to connect with each other beyond just tapping and swiping through different profiles. Today, Bumble rolled out a pre-match messaging feature called Tributes. This allows users to send notes before deciding to connect.
Users can send one compliment per day, with a limit of 150 characters per compliment, a spokesperson told TechCrunch.Compliments can appear on the user's dating main page and Beeline. . This is advantageous for Premium Her members. Users will also receive notifications of unread compliment messages when they open the app. The purpose of this new feature is to help users stand out and “focus more on starting conversations in a positive way.” In the ever-growing online dating pool, complimenting potential matches can be a nice bonus for users.
"Compliments answer the purpose and reason of dating. What is it about a person that fascinates you? Why would you want to know someone better?" With that in mind, there really is no better way to connect.
Top Blog Posts
- Spotify launches audiobooks in more English-speaking markets outside the US 3 months ago
- Proton Drive End-to-End Encrypted Cloud Storage Comes to Mobile Devices 3 months ago
- Venmo has delivered in-app donations to charities and a redesigned cash switch screen. 3 months ago
- Jakarta-based fintech Akulaku raises $200 million from Japan's largest bank 3 months ago
- Amie made $7 million with a bossy calendar and to-do app 3 months ago